http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Joi's GM App EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Joi's GM App EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Joi's GM App EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Joi's GM App EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Joi's GM App EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Joi's GM App EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Joi's GM App EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Joi's GM App EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Joi's GM App EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Joi's GM App

4 posters

Go down

Joi's GM App Empty Joi's GM App

Post by Joi Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 pm

'The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on, and do nothing.' - Albert Einstein. The world is a dangerous place, and i don't want to look on and do nothing. I want to be the one person out of hundreds to look at evil, and stop it. No matter what the cost is.

Strange way to open a GM app huh?

1. What is your name? Joilenni or Joi for short

2.IGN: iJoi

3.Spot Being Applied for: Gm

4.TimeZone: GMT-5:00

5. How old are you? 13

6. Gender? Female

7. Tell me a little bit about yourself. Well I'm a happy girl with a rough past. I love helping Smile . Sometimes i help at a local church. I'm a bucket of sunshine. Happy happy joi joi Smile I'm going into eighth grade, I'm 5'3'', and i play the guitar. (Just a little) I'm crazy fun and i love to be who i am. I'm also not afraid to be me. I once screamed in a cafeteria full of kids, I'm sooo awkward :I

8. How many hours do you play? I play as much as i want to, i have no limit except beyond 11:00pm... maybe even a little bit above that.

9. Why do you think you should be chosen? I believe i should be chosen because i work my butt off for this position. I try my hardest everyday to prove I'm the right person to be picked as a GM. I know i have a lot to prove, and i know i have nothing to show, but I do try and put my effort into everything. Isn't that what matters? Trying and effort.

10. What would you do if you arent accepted? I'd still help around. Ask to help host events, help some new comers. Be friendly to the community

11. Do you have any previous experience? A summer ago i was a GM in a v55 private server. I still remember some commands from then.

12. Are you a good graphic designer? No but I am a quick study.

13. If you were being harassed by a user what would you do? [BE HONEST] At first I'd play the nice girl ask them to please stop. That doesn't work (my gm approach) mute them. (my regular character approach) Scream at them to stop. Hey a little violence is healthy.

14. What would you do if someone begged you and kept on spamming you for items/events? [BE HONEST] Mute them for an hour and like 10 mins before i unmute i sweep them away to have a meeting with them for a strong lecture.

15. If someone claimed they donated and asked you for their stuff what would you do? Ask the admin, or Jake if it were true. If so I'd give them there prize.

16. How do you feel after you answered those questions? Confident! As if i just drank a lot of red bull Smile

17.What are your goals: To have fun over the summer. Trying my hardest not to be a failure as a gm.

18.What can you contribute: I can push it to the limit. Give it my all, do the best to my abilities. I'm sure if you make me a GM you won't be sorry.

19. Contact Info: JoilenniS@live.com

- My old GM app if interested -

I'm not sure if this is the right way to do this, if not please feel free to correct me.

Name : Joilenni, or Joi for short.

What will i do for the server? : I'll try my hardest to be for the people. Help the new comers, host tons of fun events, do what the people want. But i won't over do it. I'll try to rid of the hackers. Help the other Gms, if necessary. ( which it won't be) Anything that needs to be necessary to help.

Do you have any experience : Yes, I do. I was once a Gm in the Server NovaMs, but it was down so obviously I'm not anymore.

What's the worst that could happen if i were a gm : Ban the wrong person, or ban a person i thought they we're hacking and weren't. (Though i would ask first if i should ban them)

Whats the best thing that could happen as me being a gm : People being satisfied with all me help. More people joining? Hopefully

Do you know coding : Not really, but I am a quick study.

How long do you plan on playing : Till school starts on Sept 07, but i will play just be a bit less active.

Why do you want to be a gm : To be honest, I have not an idea myself. But maybe if i ever become a gm, I'll find out that maybe it was because i have something in my gut that can't stand not helping someone, or maybe its because I have to come first. I don't know, the only way to find out if i were to be a gm.... (we all know the chances of that)

Lastly, I know i may not have any skills in well, anything but didn't all great GMs start that way? If i were to ever be a GM i would start that way too. And I'll grow into an amazing GM, just like they all did. Jess, (Desu) is an example of a great Gm... ya i know this is my application but still. She probaly started off horrible, but isn't she an amazing Gm now? If you give me a chance..... I'll be a 'Jess'. Come on, just give me a chance... trust me as i say it, you won't regret it. (Desu is a Gm in a server i played again. We had a vote and she was the best gm there thats why i want to be like her).

Thanks for everyone who read this... I'll update it when you want me to add something or to fix something.... Just tell me, don't be shy. Again thanks for reading it. Have a great day.

Last edited by Joi on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

Joi
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Joi's GM App Empty Re: Joi's GM App

Post by Nakashima Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 pm

There is a new format joi
do it ton that one
Nakashima
Nakashima

Back to top Go down

Post by iChris Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 pm

I like the App <3

iChris

Back to top Go down

Joi's GM App Empty hi

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:59 pm

good app it shows you really wanna prove youself for gm and you should deserve it and yuou are responsible enough good job joi
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum