http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥

3 posters

Go down

♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ Empty ♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥

Post by ♥ Charlotte ♥ Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 am

Name: Charlotte

Location, Timezone: Los Angeles, California/ Western US time

Email: whipped.cream@rocketmail.com

How long are you on for?: Everytime I play, I will open the forum, like I always do in every private server I play. I will be playing about 5 hours every day since it's summer in the US right now.

What you are applying for?: Forum Moderator and maybe Game Master, but I think Game Master is too much work, so I won't be applying for it.

Why should we hire you?: I'm really sociable to everyone and make friends easily, In my life in Los Angeles, I hang out with my friends outside of my house or sometimes in the park. I always see some geeks saying Herro to me everyday on my porch. I'm like "Get lost." and they sometimes run, or either they say "no." or even worse "I know you will but what will I," like c'mon, that's soooo 3rd grade. Anyway, I have never been a forum moderator for I never thought it was that important, this is probably my only chance I will ever be one and if I don't like it, I'll just pass it on to someone else or "move out".

What would you do with a spammer, or anyone who doesn't comply to the rules??: I will always give them a warning, like in my real life with the geeks above ^.^ If they don't listen and keep breaking the rules, I can give them a temporary ban or close the thread that they put. I really hate the people that make like 30 accounts and keep spamming on different account even when you ban them. Honestly, I don't really know if Moderators have the power to ban someone on the forums. I think so since I have been on some forums that are powered by vbulletin and they can ban people from their forums.

What are your hobbies/activites: I like hanging out with my friends, drinking coke, or polishing my skin ♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ Icon_eek. I also like people who have a good personality, not annoying, and especially one that can follow to simple directions. I like to ride my bike with my friends and hike in the mountains. I LOVE snow, it is so fluffy like a pillow and soft, besides the fact that it is ABSOLUTELY freezing. I like making ice traps in the snow where you put this thin layer of water right on a skiing hill and dig a long-size hole. You just let the top freeze while the bottom is still ice-cold water and sprinkle some snow on the top, to make it blend with the rest of the ground. Then you wait until a skier goes on it and "ka-baam!" they fall in the hole. They might get real pissed on who did a sick prank on them, but is totally worth the laughs. Same thing with throwing snowballs onto someone's head while going up the lift.

Summary of yourself: My name is Charlotte, I am 16, female, I love hanging out with my friends and doing fun activities with my friends too. I can be very sociable and get sad sometimes. Mostly, I can bring out my I-pad to the park and connect it with my friend's cell-phone for wireless internet. There, I can moderate the forums while enjoying the beauty of life, unlike most people who stay in the room on their computer who don't really have a life (no offense).

A few pointers|simple Q/A's:

Q: Have you been forum moderator's in any other server/private server?
A: No.

Q: Have you been on MysteryMS long enough to become Forum Moderator?
A: No.

Q: Have you played any other private servers? List them here.
A: -RydahMS (sucks/horrible GMs)
-LightMS (okay)
-DrakoMS (banned for not being AFK too long/SUCKS)
-MysteryMS (still testing....)

Q: Do you like this server so far?
A: I might to be honest, the homepage looks pretty cool, so I'll have to try out the server once it comes back up.

Ok so that's me, cheers all! ♥
♥ Charlotte ♥
♥ Charlotte ♥

Back to top Go down

♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ Empty Re: ♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥

Post by ヤクザ Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

I personally enjoy reading through your forum mod application.
ヤクザ
ヤクザ
愛はである何
愛はである何

Back to top Go down

♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥ Empty Re: ♥ Charlotte's Forum Moderator Application ♥

Post by Madbro Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:48 am

Decent app tbh

Madbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down