http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC

3 posters

Go down

Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC Empty Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC

Post by Pain Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey guys. I just thought up a new suggestion. In previous servers I've played, the GMs have given out options to what prize they received, depending on what the event was. I've noticed that the only event prize we received were Event Trophies. Although I am aware that the trophy-trading NPC is, in fact, under development, I think that you should take into consideration that some players would prefer receiving other items, such as GM-scrolled equips(usually +5 on weapons, +7 on armors) or even rare-NX not sold in the AIO shop or the Cash Shop itself. I'm not saying you HAVE to take this suggestion, but I think the players would prefer other prizes.
-----------------
This is another suggestion. I have decided to put it in this thread in case you guys thought I'm only making multiple suggestion posts to add to my post count and increase my points.

Okay, well this suggestion, definitely HAS to be coded into the server. As you know, Crawls with Balrog(Our trophy trading NPC) sells items in exchange for trophies. However, the NPC also offers 5 tetris pieces for 1 trophy. It costs 40 trophies for a raccoon mask in the Trophy NPC, but 40 tet pieces from one of the tetris NPCs. So if a player wants a different prize than the prizes in the trophy NPC, I think they should have the option to choose.
----------------

This suggestion relates to the Trophy NPC suggestion. I think GM scrolls should be added for 1:2 or 1:1. You should also organize the Trophy NPC like the AIO shop to have options like: Scrolls, Equips, Medals, etc. This will make it easier for players to locate what they want.

Thank you for reading my thread, and please comment with feadback.

Pain

Back to top Go down

Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC Empty Re: Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC

Post by ヤクザ Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Pain wrote:Hey guys. I just thought up a new suggestion. In previous servers I've played, the GMs have given out options to what prize they received, depending on what the event was. I've noticed that the only event prize we received were Event Trophies. Although I am aware that the trophy-trading NPC is, in fact, under development, I think that you should take into consideration that some players would prefer receiving other items, such as GM-scrolled equips(usually +5 on weapons, +7 on armors) or even rare-NX not sold in the AIO shop or the Cash Shop itself. I'm not saying you HAVE to take this suggestion, but I think the players would prefer other prizes.
-----------------
This is another suggestion. I have decided to put it in this thread in case you guys thought I'm only making multiple suggestion posts to add to my post count and increase my points.

Okay, well this suggestion, definitely HAS to be coded into the server. As you know, Crawls with Balrog(Our trophy trading NPC) sells items in exchange for trophies. However, the NPC also offers 5 tetris pieces for 1 trophy. It costs 40 trophies for a raccoon mask in the Trophy NPC, but 40 tet pieces from one of the tetris NPCs. So if a player wants a different prize than the prizes in the trophy NPC, I think they should have the option to choose.
----------------

This suggestion relates to the Trophy NPC suggestion. I think GM scrolls should be added for 1:2 or 1:1. You should also organize the Trophy NPC like the AIO shop to have options like: Scrolls, Equips, Medals, etc. This will make it easier for players to locate what they want.

Thank you for reading my thread, and please comment with feadback.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. For the trophies npc, it's currently being looked into for the prize. We would be setting up a customized npc for donation and event rewards etc.

As for GM Scrolled items, We shall think of a system for it. I have also started forum events whereby prizes would be cool items including gm scrolling. Laughing
ヤクザ
ヤクザ
愛はである何
愛はである何

Back to top Go down

Event Prizes & Event Trophy NPC Empty One more thing...

Post by dadadadada Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey are you going to fix the timeless equips? I heard they were supposed to level up after you use them for a long time

dadadadada

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:48 am

dadadadada wrote:Hey are you going to fix the timeless equips? I heard they were supposed to level up after you use them for a long time
Yeah, the timeless weapons also need to be fixed, but I think Jake couldn't find a fix for it

Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down