http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Alex's Sexi Gm App =D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Alex's Sexi Gm App =D

Go down

Alex's Sexi Gm App =D Empty Alex's Sexi Gm App =D

Post by haibert51 Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:27 am

1.My Names Alex
2.My Ing Is oOoALEXoOo
3.Last Gm i guess
4.Pasific
5.I Am 16 =P
6.Male
7.Well i was the first person to a gm in Farmerstory and im a gm in BestMs i no it sucks but it makes my bordem go away and like wow this server is awesome no glitches no nothing especially the the mapes but ther are some lagg and well i about me i can play like 12 hours a day mabe more im on every day from morning 2 night and im very helpfull i codded in farmerstory and well yah. Embarassed
8.How Many Hours Do i Play 12 or More
9.I can help new players im never mad or up set im very fun to hang out with i make jokes and im very cool =D
10.If im not excepted god forbid but if im not then im simply not a no is a no and i dought ill be excepted will all these people in front of me so like i bet u guys wouldn't pick me even if i was the last person on the eart but yeah at least i tried D=
11. i was one of the Gms in farmer story and one of the coders but then it got to v83 and i stopped playing and iv been a gm in many many other gms and if u dont bleave then u dont bleave me i cant make u bleave me.
12.Yes but i only use bandstory im not that good.
13. ummm if i was being harrased i would prolly talk to them and ask them why are u harrasing me and if they take the rong path id just jail em and let them think about what they did rong then if it continues then id go to jake and ask permission for baning.
14. if some one begged me i would first tell them no i dont like beggers and if they spammed me then id talk to them and try and find a solution
15. if some one claimes to donate but they didnt then id say ummm prove it and then if they cant id find a soloution
16.i felt like i was taking a test like i was in jail and i was like gettting whiped to death if i didnt answer these questions (nah im jk it was fun and interesting <3 clown )
17. my goals in life are well i just wanna be succsefull and go to a good collage and have a good healthy wife
18.if i play for a wile and like this server witch i will id prolly donate 50$ or mabe start off small with a 20 but yah tongue
19.if im not on u can call my cell phone (818)641-6039

haibert51

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum