http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Timmy Gm Applications EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Timmy Gm Applications EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Timmy Gm Applications EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Timmy Gm Applications EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Timmy Gm Applications EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Timmy Gm Applications EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Timmy Gm Applications EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Timmy Gm Applications EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Timmy Gm Applications EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Timmy Gm Applications

2 posters

Go down

Timmy Gm Applications Empty Re: Timmy Gm Applications

Post by Nakashima Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 pm

8. How many hours do you play?
On weekends i play for like 8-9 hours and weekdays around
4-5. I don't play much on weekdays because due to the lack of homework
and project i have. But if i become a Gm i know i will get on more
often. More then usual

Lack of homework?
This means that you don't have enough homework so you would be able to play more

Do you mean Extensive homework?
You seem young and a bit immature, I feel that your app was exaggerated
Nakashima
Nakashima

Back to top Go down

Timmy Gm Applications Empty Timmy Gm Applications

Post by timmyly4161 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:49 pm

1. What is your name?
Timmy is my name and Ly's my last name if u wanted to know.

2.IGN:
Timmy

3.Spot Being Applied for:
Gm

4.TimeZone:
Pacific Standard Time

5. How old are you?
I am 12 and going to be 13 in October 18. I know im not that old but i can surprise you and show you what i can do. I will promise to not fail on being a great gm

6. Gender?
Male

7. Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I'm 12 year old going to be 13. I go to Doig Middle School. I ride skateboards and I love to play maplestory. Thats the first thing i do when i get home. Even though i got homework i will go on to maplestory and stay on if anyone needs me. Maplestory is my thing and if I get to be a Gm, I would be soooo HAPPY I WOULD LIKE TRY TO PLAY 24/7 or close to that number (: hehhe I LOVE MYSTERYMS!

8. How many hours do you play?
On weekends i play for like 8-9 hours and weekdays around 4-5. I don't play much on weekdays because due to the lack of homework and project i have. But if i become a Gm i know i will get on more often. More then usual

9. Why do you think you should be chosen? Why?
I think i should be chosen because I can help this server be a better place. I will ask all my friends and try to donate to this amazing server!. I know i would be able to succeed in being a gm because i know i can achieve it and bring amazing new things to this server. I can try to donate to this server and make it even better then EVER! You may be thinking I'm just another player who wants to be a gm and abuse my power but I'm different because I will do everything in my powers to help this server get to NUMBER 1 and be the most played server ever alive!!!!!!!!!!

10. WHat would you do if you arent accepted?
If i wasn't accepted, I would kinda be sad but not too sad to quit this server. I know i can just apply for another gm application when its reopen again. I would just keep playing this server and making it better by helping all the noobies out and telling them what to do and not to do.

11. Do you have any previous experience?
No, I have not experience any other gm job but i seen my brother done it before and i know some skills. I know all the commands but just never became a Gm. But i know if you give me a try i won't let you die or any players down because i know i can be a great gm with your help and other gm help and guide my way.

12. Are you a good graphic designer?
I wouldn't say im a good graphic designer but im kind of noobish at this point. Im sure i can learn it less then 20-30mins TOPS. and i will be able to help you guy out. I won't let you down and im always willing to learn new things.

13. If you were being harassed by a user what would you do? [BE HONEST]
If i was being harassed by another user i would question at first in my mind and start asking them What did i do to deserve what your doing. And if they do not stop i would banned them for a period of time (ex. 1hour or less) or put them in jail and teach them a long learned lesson.

14. What would you do if someone begged you and kept on spamming you for items/events? [BE HONEST]
I would say the only way you could get these item is to earn it by events fair and square like the other players are doing. I will not tollerate with any spamming and begging and will just give them a time out in jail or even worse banned. i know they really want free stuff but FOR SURE they won't temp me. I am very trustworthy.

15. If someone claimed they donated and asked you for their stuff what would you do?
I wouldn't give them any stuff before i asked a Gm who knows things about donation. I would never give out stuff before asking because i know it could be a big scam and they just want free stuff. You can trust me because i would never fall for those trick. I will only give out free stuff until i know its safe and i heard if from a trustworthy gm and i know its true.

16. How do you feel after you answered those questions?

I feel anxious because i want to know if i did well on my applications. And if i did bad, im sorry i failed. I just hope you guy have a chance to read what im writing and thank you all for making such a great private server!. MysteryMs FIRST TO WIN!!!<3333

17.What are your goals:
My goals are many goal. I want to be Great and Fantastic Gm to help out others. I want to help this lost players get on there feet and put them on the track. I really want to help out with the events and see the players faces when they win a prize they really want Smile<3 I know being a gm is a tough goal to accomplish but what i can do is also outstanding and i hope you guy can help me with my goals.

18.What can you contribute:
I can contribute many things like helping the server and players. I will ask my friend and myself to try to donate to this amazing server and make it better then any other server! I will contribute even more when you believe in what i can do and I am 100% sure that you won't be down at what i can do. Please Believe in what i can do and i promise you i will never ever let you down. Thank you so much for reading this. I hope you guy like it. If i don't get pick i will still love this server. Thank you once again and good luck picking (:

19. Contact Info: Timmyly96@yahoo.com Laughing

timmyly4161

Back to top Go down