http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application.

Go down

Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application. Empty Killer1667 Forum Moderator Application.

Post by Killer1667 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Prerequisite - required or necessary as a prior condition

Forum Mod Prerequisites:

* If it wasn't obvious, you must have a forum account. We'll have no "guests" here.
* You must be active on the forums.
* You must have at least 20 posts on the forums.
* You must have somewhat proper typing skills. None of this "y0 d4wg 1 b3 4pplying fo d1s pos1t1on u c?"

If you apply and fail to meet any one of these prerequisites, you will automatically be rejected. No questions asked.

Format:
To make things a little more organized, we prefer that you use our little template here. Please, feel free to add on more sections onto our template if you feel you must. Simply copy and paste it into your application and fill it out! Easy enough, yeah?

Format:

Name:Eric

Location, Timezone:Sacramento,CA Pacific time zone

Email:Wont be given out on public but i will pm to you.

How long are you on for?:5-6 hours i could max to 7 if needed.

What you are applying for?:Forum Moderator

Why should we hire you?:
I would like to help the forums as much as i could. I can try and keep it organized and active. I want to keep everyone happy and I will make things more fun for everyone. I shall maintain the peace in this forum and keep all drama away. I really want to make this a fun community where everyone are friends. I will be nice to newcomers, but I will not spoonfeed them by telling them to do this and that. I will also respect everyone who are above me because they are my supreme overlords and I am your lowly subordinate.

What would you do with a spammer, or anyone who doesn't comply to the rules??:

I don't really think there is a real "style" to punishing. You just do it. (Like the Nike slogan) Basically, all you do is give them a warning and punish them if they do wrong. I ALWAYS go by the rules for punishments, or ask a person who knows more than me. Don't worry about me not warning or banning because, I'll admit it myself, I am a forum whore. If someone breaks the rules I get (please excuse my language) asfdghjkl; and ;lkjhgfdsa. So yes, no hesitation here.

What are your hobbies/activites:
Football, Computer, Soccer, Baseball and etc. Cant really list them all.

Summary of yourself:
Im mexican and chinese haha im not really a hating person with many dislikes but i will stand up for friends. I play MMORPG's and i have a xbox 360. I have xbox live and i play MW2,Halo 3, and Red Dead Redemption. Im a great guy and very open to people if they are open to me.

A few pointers...

* Use colors! Though it isn't super important, it does make your application a little easier to read. Personally, I'd avoid colors that are hard to read on this forum like.. white, yellow, etc..
* Try to be unique. We always get stuff like... "I'm mature, I get along with a lot of people and I'm a very hard worker,". Honestly, it's all very boring, and whenever I see those kinds of things I think to myself, "Wow, I heard that one before,". As if you would say otherwise.
* Don't kiss ass.
* Don't bug us about your application. We will get around to it when we get around to it.
* Don't lie.

Killer1667

Back to top Go down