http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Hibari's GM application. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Hibari's GM application. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Hibari's GM application. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Hibari's GM application. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Hibari's GM application. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Hibari's GM application. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Hibari's GM application. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Hibari's GM application. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Hibari's GM application. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Hibari's GM application.

Go down

Hibari's GM application. Empty Hibari's GM application.

Post by Hibari Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 am

1.What is your name?
Well, to begin with my name is Hibari Kyoya. Nah, I'm just playing that's to much of a cool name to be mine. My actual name is Kevin Nguyen.

2.IGN?:
*Edit* I made a character it's named Hibari Very Happy

3.Spot Being Applied for:
I actually wouldn't mind being either a GM or Intern. So any kind of spot is fine. Right now I rather Just be an intern and work my way up to a GM or A SGM. Since you aren't asking that I'd just say a Intern is fine for applying at.

4.TimeZone:
Hm, I don't really know how to explain it, so I'll just say When it's 11:50 AM in your time zone its 5:28 AM for me. I think it's Central Time US and Canada -6.

5. How old are you?
Well, I was born about 13 years ago. So I think I'm about 13 at the current time. (:

6.Gender?
Hmmm, that's hard. Blah, joking I guess since I like girl's and I'm considered a male on my birth certificate so I guess I'm a male?

7. Tell me a little bit about yourself.
Well, Yes. To tell you the truth everyone would say good things about themselves, but in real life I'm a sloth that hates exorcise. xD But, Yeah. It's true and the truth. I'm actually interested in Maple Story, Gunz, and Football + Fishing. I like to try hard if It really changes something if it doesn't mehh. Pretty much I might be helpful considering my teachers have said that but it's actually just an excuse to stay back after school helping her so I don't have to go home and get yelled for not doing my homework or cleaning my room. Anyways, I can be creative at times but yeah. I have been playing maple since the Beta Stages, and Private servers since Odin.

8. How many hours do you play?
Well, let's see if my sister isn't watching her dramas which take the internet and make it only run 4 kbs a second for me but 90 for her. I would say about a good 4-8 hours?
It depends on the mood, I'm in if I'm bored maybe even a lot more if I'm not then errrr. Say about 5. It sounds a lot but it isn't to me. Razz

9. Why do you think you should be chosen?
Well, to be honest everyone has a fair chance. It's not that I don't think I should be chosen. But considering what I could contribute to the server and the time. I think I should be chosen. I probably have more experience than most people who are applying. Also I have played this server long enough to know basic rules and basic information. I think I probably would dedicate more time than others and give constructive criticism to help the server out. Yes sorry this sounds corny and like everyone else.

10. What would you do if you aren't accepted?
Let's think a little bit here. RAGE QUIT!. Joking, no, I would stay no matter what until this server upgrades or whatever might happen. Everyone says this. Yes I know they do. But seriously I would stay this server is pretty cool and I wouldn't mind playing it still. It isn't that hard to still play with being denied. Even If i was denied if it was allowed I would just try again in the future when I have had more experience in the server.

11. Do you have any previous experience?
Yes, actually I do, I have been a co-owner in CookieStory, a gm in Pie MS, DeathNote MS,Mudkip Story D:, and more, but it's just a few to many to name. I know I've been a gm in a couple servers. But to tell you the truth I feel as if I didn't grasp the real meaning to being a GM. I would need more practice and you could start me off anywhere. I would need more time to be actually able to fully take in what it means to be a GM even with many past experiences.

12. Are you a good graphic designer?
Well, Actually, I am not, but slowly I am right now learning to use Photo Shop and learning how to edit pictures. But to tell you the truth I suck at it horribly at the moment.

13. If you were being harassed by a user what would you do? [BE HONEST]
Well, as the it says I'd be honest with you guys. (: First, off I'd probably give a warning to him. If it still consist after even receiving the warning, I'd ask a superior GM or Peer if/can/or should I jail him. After a while, If I did I'd let him out. If it still continues and he kept on harassing me I would ask the Owner If I could ban him or just temporarily ban him.

14. What would you do if someone begged you and kept on spamming you for items/events? [BE HONEST]
If someone kept begging me again I would give a warning. If it consist then I would jail him for time he deserves or ask a fellow GM for help. If this does continue I would see if I could temporarily ban him. If still that doesn't work I would have to ask the Owner for help or if another GM could help me out. Of course I would say "NO!" but he still might continue.

15. If someone claimed they donated and asked you for their stuff what would you do?
I would ask. Really? How do I know If I can't check if you actually donated. If only the owner could check?
If GM's could check then I would actually check but if only the owner was the only one then I would also tell the person asking to wait until the owner gets on and claimed the donation.

16. How do you feel after you answered those questions?
Well, Actually I feel pretty good. I told the truth and I don't think I lied. But, yeah. I'm a pretty honest person it actually took me 2 hours to write this and I think this is short.

17.What are your goals:
To help the community grow and to make this server an even better place for everyone. I actually would like to help new players as well and make the server even better with fun events and such.

18.What can you contribute:
Normally, people would say the obvious event's, banning hackers, and I would to but I can also contribute to making this place fun and exciting.(Yes that is what everyone says to) But it's true I would try my best to accomplish this goal. I would work hard to actually make it fun for everyone and everything ? Very Happy

19. Contact Info: Aim, KageKatsuo, Email iziskevin@gmail.com, Um that's about it.
Thanks for taking the time reading this long or short application.
Happy Mapling ~ Hibari (Kevin)
Err, Maybe I made it to long? Maybe It shouldn't have been so formal either.

Hibari

Back to top Go down