http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Guide to becoming a super rebirther EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Guide to becoming a super rebirther

+2
ヤクザ
Pain
6 posters

Go down

Guide to becoming a super rebirther Empty Guide to becoming a super rebirther

Post by Pain Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello everyone, it's Pain again and I'm here to help you guys become as strong as me and my friends.
I got this idea after reading gangsterinwar's useful guide for beginners posted
here
Before you read the guide, I'd like to give you a hint that you should pick the Black Ops occupation in the beginning of the game(Gives you 3x exp) and that after each and every one of your Rebirths, you'll have to repick this occupation if you still want the 3x exp. Also, you can become the president of your channel(I suggest training in Ch3/4 so people won't try to steal your presidency) to gain another 2x exp to get 6x total exp when combined with Black Ops!(If you're not good at math, that's 3k exp!!!) To become the president of your channel, type @president twice. This will cost a total of 200m but it's well worth it!
Also, I recommend buying all the equipment needed for the job(minus the armor) you have chosen before you begin training. Buying the cafe items, which are items that normally are used at a higher level such as the Dark Gigantic, can be used at a lower level. These can be found in the AIO(All in one) shop.

To make attacking monsters easier, buy Narcilian's Demon Elixer(Not sure if I spelled that correctly) from the Potions&Buffs shop in the AIO store. These give you +140 W.A.

Now before you actually read the guide, I recommend reading it while you play. This means you read the guide, do what I say, alt+tab back to the guide, and repeat. This way it makes it so that you don't have to read a lot and forget minor details later.

Alright, well first things first: We have to get our skills. The job you'd want to start out with is a thief. This is strictly for mobility purposes, otherwise you could start with any job you'd like. From lv1-30, train in HHG(Henesys Hunting Grounds). This shouldn't be too hard, you should complete this task in less than two minutes.
After you become lv30, register these skills onto your keyboard: Haste(adds +40 speed and +20 jump), Claw Booster(Increases the attacking speed while using a claw), and Dark Sight(Enables you to not be attacked by physical attacks).

Next, you can either gain another 10 levels in HHG, or head to the Forest of Golems by typing @go fog. You can train here until lv80. From the second job advancement, you MUST keep Shadow Partner(Summons a dobbleganger[a double you] behind you that copies your attacks[only ranged attacks]) and Flash Jump(allows you to move freely around the map). For your job as a Sin, I recommend keeping Avenger, and you MAY use Meso Up, which makes it easier to get money.

Finally, comes the fast training. You can either stay here and train until lv90, or head straight to FM1. Type @go fm and go into the FM 1 portal. In there, you'll find coke snails(the same that were in HHG) and Mushdads. These are what you want to attack. Use Shadow Partner, Claw Booster, Haste, and use one of the Demon Elixers I told you to buy in the beginning of this guide and go into the portal.
These shouldn't be hard to kill so just attack and have at it!After a few of these, you should become lv120.

Congrats! You've reached your final job advancement! This is where the REAL skills come in. From this advancement, replace Lucky 7 with Triple Throw. When combined with Shadow Partner, you throw 6 stars at once! AMAZING! You can use Shadow Stars to conserve some of your stars if you prefer. Also, I want you to assign Maple Warrior to your skill board. You can get any other skill you like, but these are the three important skills from the Night Lord job. From here on to lv200, it's going to be REALLY tough without some help. For your first RB, you can ask someone to help you. There are usually people out there willing to help a new player. If I'm online, I'll help you no matter what I'm doing at the moment! I train people up to their 5th RB, but if I get someone that wants help that has less RBs and I've already RBd you, I'll either add them to the party or train them instead. If you can't find help or a party, try fighting some FM bosses or go to Skelegons to train. Once you get to lv200, type @rebirth and CONGRATULATIONS! You've gotten past the first and hardest RB in your maple career.

Okay, now to clear up your skill board. Keep the following skills: Haste, Shadow Partner, Maple Warrior, and Flash Jump. Keeping Meso Up is an option but recommended if you plan to meso farm.

Alright, now you've gotten your first RB, but wait?! I only have 250 AP?!?!? WHAT THE HELL?!? Don't worry, that's in the system. It was programmed to make players work hard to get max stats. I complained about this when I first joined, but I'm glad it was coded into the server because after your 125th RB(When you get max stats) servers become boring(in my opinion) BUT WAIT PAIN, I ONLY HAVE 1K HP AND MP! Yes, this was also coded into the server. Mainly for the same reason as the last, but do not fear, after your 30th RB, you'll have max HP and MP. WTF?!? 30 Rebirths?!?!? Do not fear, after you follow my guide, you'll find getting rebirths is like a sixth sense. Now, onward with the guide!

The next class you'll be is a bowman. If you hate bowmen, DEAL WITH IT, this is imperative to dealing damage and leveling as a beginner. To shorten this guide, follow the same training spots from 1-200 that you went to as an assassin.
Make the second job advancement as a Hunter and keep the following skills: Soul Arrow, Arrow Bomb, and Bow Booster.
When you get to lv70, become a Ranger and keep the following skills: Strafe and Arrow Rain.
When you become lv120, become a Bowmaster and keep the following skills: Hurricane, Phoenix, Concentrate and Sharp Eyes. The other skills are optional.
Now here's a new option: Training in FM10. Inside FM 10 lurks Headless Horsemen, which have well over 3m HP. These are hard to kill, but if you use a Demon Elixer, Shadow Partner, Sharp Eyes, Bow Booster, and spam Hurricane on one of the upper-level horsemen, you should be able to kill one in a minute or two. I know, this is hard, but you get a lot of EXP. You can party up and get less EXP from monsters you kill, but also gain EXP from monsters your party member(s) kill.
Once you get to lv200, type @rebirth and you'll be lv1 again.
From your Bowman job advancement, keep Phoenix, Concentrate, and Sharp Eye. These two skills along with the skills you attained from your Assassin job should be the only skills in your skill board.

Okay, after your bowman job, you can choose from any of these jobs: Hero, Dark Knight, Bishop, or Shadower. To simplify this guide, I'll put this in descending order. You can ctrl+f to find the specific job you have chosen.

Hero[Warrior->Fighter]
Alright, Hero is a warrior job, so make the first job advancement as a warrior. Power Strike+Slash Blast are the only attacking skills you'll get until your third job advancement, so keep those on your skill board. Follow the same training spots like always, and keep sword booster from the second job advancement.

From the third job advancement, keep Combo Attack and Shout/Roar(I forget the name) Combo Attack enhances your attacking ability so you can do more damage, and Shout/Roar is a Slash Blast replacement. It deals more damage, but attacks less monsters.

From the final job advancement, you only need to use Brandish as your attacking skill. All the other skills I find pointless to use.

Once you RB, you only need to keep Combo Attack.
Congratulations, you're halfway through becoming a fantastic RBer.

To simplify the guide, from now on I will only list the Job you'll become, the skills you'll get, their effects, and from which job adv you'll get it from.

Job Advancement: Dark Knight[Warrior->Fighter]
Skills: Beholder, Dragon Roar
Effects:
-Beholder: heals 500 hp periodically, and in some servers heals you even after you died. Best used in PVP.
-Dragon Roar: attacks the visible map, dealing great damage.

Job Advancement: Bishop[Magician->Cleric]
Skills: Resurrection, Holy Symbol, Genesis[optional], Dispel[Optional but recommended], Infinity
Effects:
-Resurrection: Heals nearby allies after death
-Holy Symbol: Receive 150% exp from monsters[must have party members in the room for it to work]
-Genesis: Attacks up to 16 monsters in the map
-Dispel: Heals you and your party of status ailments.
-Infinity: Absorbs Mana Particles(MP) from sorrounding enemies. Basically, you don't waste any MP, ever.

Job Advancement: Shadower[Thief->Bandit]
Skills: Smokescreen
Effects:
-Smokescreen: When inside, you and your party members cannot be attacked. I highly recommend using this skill when training and bossing, but it can sometimes crash the map.

Well, if you've read my guide and followed all those directions, then I congratulate you. You are both patient, and now have the buffs to help you become a top rebirther. If you use all these skills, you'll be able to kill monsters easily.
Now comes either an extremely hard decision, or an extremely easy decision: Which job will be your main job?
Personally, I like Bowmasters because they use ranged attacks, and are amazing at defeating bosses and mobs fast due to Hurricane. If you like close-ranged fighters, choose a warrior or a brawler(pirate). I wouldn't recommend becoming a mage, since they're extremely weak. If you want ranged attacks, archers are the best pick, but sins aren't too bad either.

Thank you for reading my guide and I wish you all good luck with your training.

Pain

Back to top Go down

Guide to becoming a super rebirther Empty Re: Guide to becoming a super rebirther

Post by ヤクザ Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Nice guide with lots of effort being putted in. Thanks

* Rep added & Stickled
ヤクザ
ヤクザ
愛はである何
愛はである何

Back to top Go down

Guide to becoming a super rebirther Empty Re: Guide to becoming a super rebirther

Post by Pain Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Arashi wrote:Nice guide with lots of effort being putted in. Thanks

* Rep added & Stickled
Thank you, I try my best to help out new players. I'll organize the top part to look like the bottom later.

Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (Jake) Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 am

holy im suprised!!
Admin (Jake)
Admin (Jake)
Owner of MysteryMs
Owner of MysteryMs

https://mysteryms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Admin (Jake) wrote:holy im suprised!!
About what? That I actually took the time to write all that?

Pain

Back to top Go down

Guide to becoming a super rebirther Empty hey

Post by Andrew Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 am

Either that or you came up with such amazing guide it helped me bunches.=)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 am

gangsterinwar wrote:Either that or you came up with such amazing guide it helped me bunches.=)
Either what? o.o

Pain

Back to top Go down

Guide to becoming a super rebirther Empty FRANKY!

Post by Norah Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 am

You Pro :]
Norah
Norah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 am

Norah wrote:You Pro :]
Thanks(:

Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by |Team RetroSpec|Sunny Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Long Enough Thread LOL Ima Jus Save That
|Team RetroSpec|Sunny
|Team RetroSpec|Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 pm

|Team RetroSpec|Sunny wrote:Long Enough Thread LOL Ima Jus Save That
LOL it would be a lot shorter if I took the time to re-organize it.

Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down