http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Shiny's Gm App EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Shiny's Gm App EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Shiny's Gm App EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Shiny's Gm App EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Shiny's Gm App EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Shiny's Gm App EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Shiny's Gm App EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Shiny's Gm App EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Shiny's Gm App EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Shiny's Gm App

5 posters

Go down

Shiny's Gm App Empty Re: Shiny's Gm App

Post by Micheal Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Nice job there o.o
Micheal
Micheal

Back to top Go down

Shiny's Gm App Empty 5/5

Post by Andrew Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 pm

5/5 nice job
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Shiny's Gm App Empty good job

Post by Andrew Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Good job jeff but put a little more reasoning/info and it will be a awsome application
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by |Team RetroSpec|Sunny Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 am

Good but i think you can put some more Info there
|Team RetroSpec|Sunny
|Team RetroSpec|Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 am

hhhmmm....
Silent
Silent
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Shiny's Gm App Empty Shiny's Gm App

Post by Shiny Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:15 pm

1. What is your name? my name is Jeffrey Eng

2.IGN:WindArcherx

3.Spot Being Applied for:the spot i am being applied for is mysteryms's Gm also known as gamemaster

4.TimeZone:Pacific us & canada

5. How old are you? i am 13years old

6. Gender? boy

7. Tell me a little bit about yourself.i am a helpful and kind person i like to spend my time on helping people if they needed help and is happy in doing so and i enjoy playing mysteryms alot since the server is a fun and great economy to be in with people and there is alot of thing i quite enjoy with this server such as there is constant events and great gm's that are willing to help new players when they first joined mysteryms so they dont have a hard time playing the server and will eventually quit if they dont get to know how to play in this server so its great for the gm's to help out new players alot and help the new players enjoy their stay in mysteryms i also like enjoying studying in the summer time before school starts so i can get more information so i can have a good year at school and get a straight 4.0 without having such a hard time in school and i also enjoy being on the computer , sports,swimming, wii , xbox , ps3 and thats about all i enjoy for most of my life

8. How many hours do you play? i play about 7hours each day or more on mysteryms

9. Why do you think you should be chosen? Why? i think i should be chosen because i am a person will strictly follow all rules and help out new players and also will be the kind of person who is secured in keeping the server fun and safe for everyone to be in and help the new players with all their help they need and they will have a great time with their stay here in mysteryms

10. WHat would you do if you arent accepted? if im not accepted i will just try to make a gm app next time when the apps are open again and not whine about it or bother anyone about it and also i wont quit the server just cause i didn't get to be a gm and i will continue to enjoy my stay here in mysteryms and have a great time playing with this server and communicating with other people on this server

11. Do you have any previous experience? yes i have many previous experience's in other servers and global maplestory as a gm in other server's and i have experienced how it was like to be a gm and will keep improving as a gm in helping people and keeping the server fun and safe for everyone as top priority

12. Are you a good graphic designer? im not really a good graphic designer but im ok at it and i am sure i can learn and improve more about it in graphic designing

13. If you were being harassed by a user what would you do? [BE HONEST]if i was harassed by another user i would tell them to stop and give them warnings and if the person who is harassing me continues to harass me or other players i will jail them since harassing affects the people and the server in keeping it a fun and enjoyable place for everyone to stay in

14. What would you do if someone begged you and kept on spamming you for items/events? [BE HONEST] i would just make an event but i will make an event later and tell them i cant give u any items unless u win an event as a gm it is a strict rule not to give out items unless u win an event

15. If someone claimed they donated and asked you for their stuff what would you do? i would ask the mysteryms administrator which is Jake to check if the person donated or not before giving them anything

16. How do you feel after you answered those questions? i feel great and have a great sign of gratitude in myself

17.What are your goals:my goals are to help out this server , make the server populated so many other user's can join in the server too , and help out as many people as i can and my goals in life is to be a chemist i chose this goal cause i think science is enjoyable to me and i would love to learn more about it and figure out new things , also test experiments so i think being a chemist is really intresting to me and will be as my goal

18.What can you contribute:i can contribute in giving out events when it is necessary and needed for people to be happy and to like to stay in this server and make the server a better place for people to play in i can also contribute in being a great gm to mystery ms and to other people and will hope they all enjoy mystery ms and i hope the server will make a better place for all players & previous gm's to stay in and continue in making the server the best place to be in

19. Contact Info:u can contact me at my msn in jeffreyeng1897@gmail.com

Last edited by mikey118 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Shiny
Shiny

Location : Bayshore blvd millbrae/oakland 10789 lombard & brooklyn st

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum