http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Sunny's Gm App EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Sunny's Gm App EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Sunny's Gm App EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Sunny's Gm App EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Sunny's Gm App EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Sunny's Gm App EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Sunny's Gm App EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Sunny's Gm App EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Sunny's Gm App EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Sunny's Gm App

Go down

Sunny's Gm App Empty Sunny's Gm App

Post by |Team RetroSpec|Sunny Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 pm

1. What is your name?My Name is Sunny Ngo.

2.IGN:My ign Will be Sunny.

3.Spot Being Applied for: I Am appling for GameMaster

4.TimeZone:Gmt-5.

5. How old are you?I am 15 But Mature.

6. Gender?I Am a Male.

7. Tell me a little bit about yourself. I am a cool guy to talk to.i like talking forever.I make people laugh and Cry.I am a devoted player once i find a good server i stick to it. I like helping people out and finding new things about servers such as this.

8. How many hours do you play? Mostly 8 hours because its summer And also i need my rest to. I can play alot because most of my friends are somwhere else so i just stay inside and start playing.

9. Why do you think you should be chosen? Why? I think everyone should be chosen not only me im not a greedy person i treat everyone equally i dont think as myself as a superior to everyone else. I think everybody should have a chance not just only people who are pro or what not.

10. What would you do if you arent accepted? I would play still because i dont move servers alot like i said before once i find a server i stick to it whether i dont get the job or i do. It really doesnt matter to me im just here to have fun with everything on this server.

11. Do you have any previous experience? Yes i have hosted my own server called AlcandonMs and NickMs. I have lots of experience But i Really need to brush up on it so i wont mind people helping me.

12. Are you a good graphic designer? I Do little here and there but i can try if i put my mind to it. its really hard for me to focus but for this server i will or do it my hardest.

13. If you were being harassed by a user what would you do? [BE HONEST] I would find out who is that user and bring him out of where he came from and Do the best i could to keep him away from our server and forums as possible i do. I wouldnt leave it alone because its not good to mind things that are big problems. I would try my best to give him a Good thing on my mind that would make him think not to do what he is doing to us.

14. What would you do if someone begged you and kept on spamming you for items/events? [BE HONEST] I would Jail Them for 8 minutes And if i let them out and continue i would ban them for 3 days to make them understand begging is the key to anything in this server. The key is the community of the server.

15. If someone claimed they donated and asked you for their stuff what would you do? I would Go to Somewhere Contact The person who is in charge of the Donations and ask if anyone donated lately and if they did then i would tell someone to give them the items cause i dont want to make myself involve with all the donations and what not and if they tell me nobody donated then i will tell him to stop lieing to get stuff and actually donate for the server if you want it to be great.

16. How do you feel after you answered those questions?
I feel great and happy. Also now i know what you guys are looking for in a person.
It was a great time answering each of the questions with my mind and write it down how i wanted it to be.

17.What are your goals: My goals are to have fun,Make it a big community, and have everything to be perfect as how it is and no problems what so ever.

18.What can you contribute:I can contribute lots of things Like Online help, Fun, Donate, Also i can have people join forums so the forums wouldnt always be empty.

19. Contact Info:SlicerXD@gmail.com skype:Vietlazed
|Team RetroSpec|Sunny
|Team RetroSpec|Sunny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum