http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MysteryMS
Please Vote For MysteryMS!

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47389

-Thank You
MysteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Latest topics
» Free Username And Reallifecam
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by onojaybi

» 3D_Total_Textures_R2_-_19_DVD_Bundle.torrent
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am by onojaybi

» Quickmix Audio Ultra Dubstep Basslines MULTiFORMAT
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am by onojaybi

» If you have a question come here
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm by yeltin

» Help Pwalks
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm by yeltin

» Originality's Wacky Gm or Intern App you pick
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am by Originality

» Sry jake :(
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm by iChris

» If you want to thank or give a shout out to somone who has helped you so far in this server
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 am by Madbro

» Intern Shop
Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am by Madbro

Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12]

3 posters

Go down

Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] Empty Re: Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12]

Post by Pain Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:28 pm

lazydarkness wrote:Nice application...
12. Are you a good graphic designer
-I don't see what this has to do with my application, but I'm a quick learner, I have photoshop CS4, and I know some basics.
I probably should remove this part since I am already the graphic designer but its just for if we ever were needing one i guess...
Ah I see, well thanks for clearing that up.

Edit:
gangsterinwar wrote:your welcome i like to help people jsut like you
What do you mean, "People just like you"

Pain

Back to top Go down

Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] Empty Re: Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12]

Post by Nakashima Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Nice application...
-I don't see what this has to do with my application, but I'm a quick learner, I have photoshop CS4, and I know some basics.
I probably should remove this part since I am already the graphic designer but its just for if we ever were needing one i guess...
Nakashima
Nakashima

Back to top Go down

Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] Empty hi

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:55 pm

your welcome i like to help people jsut like you
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Thanks for the feedback Andrew. Always great to hear feedback of any kind, good or bad. Very Happy

Pain

Back to top Go down

Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] Empty hi

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Good application overall maybe tweak the why i should be chosen and put a little more like how change the server and stuff like i will make the fullest gamplay for players and such but great job!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12] Empty Pain's GM application[UPDATED July 12]

Post by Pain Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 pm

1. What is your name
-Frank

2.IGN
-Pain

3.Spot Being Applied for
-GameMaster

4.TimeZone
-EST(GMT-5:00)

5. How old are you
-15, born February 7, 1995

6. Gender
-Male, with some female parts Wink

7. Tell me a little bit about yourself
-Well, you already know my age and my gender. I'm kind, but have a temper when I'm pushed too far. I'm really smart when it comes to computers. I enjoy hanging out with people and I help out new players a lot. I'm extremely active and well organized. I am friendly, people like me, and I'm honest. I do not let my emotions for a player get the better of me, so when I need to solve a problem, I will never allow my emotion or friendship with one of the players get the better of me. I try to be as professional as possible and never allow special treatment to players that I favor.

8. How many hours do you play
-Well at the moment, not very often because I'm grounded. However, in the future 4-6 hours on weekdays, 12+ on weekends. During vacations, practically all day.

9. Why do you think you should be chosen? Why?
-Because I can really help out the server and I'm active. I know some commands already, I may just need a refresher course because it's been about a year since I've played private servers. I'd host events on a regular basis and regularly check the players on the !cheaters list to see if they hack or not. I know popular hacking training spots so I should be able to find hackers easily. Not only that, but I'm a kind person and I'm usually the person to volunteer to do something. I'm extremely helpful and make excellent suggestions to help improve the server. I also help new players train and put them before myself.

10. WHat would you do if you arent accepted
-Continue playing MysteryMS and try to help out with the community, regardless of whether I'm a GM or not. I am familiar with the community and have grown to love most, if not, all of the players of MysteryMS. The GMs are extremely friendly, and, for once, the owner of the server isn't a dick. I've become extremely fond of the players. There are some rude ones here and there, but our community is truly one of the best I've been in.

11. Do you have any previous experience
Yes, I was a GM in a server called NovaMS[level 4] for about 2 months, before the server was unexpectedly shut down. I also ran my own server for about a month, although it was a private server ran by me and my cousins. Also, after Nova I was an assistant GM[helped GMs] and apprentice GM in most servers I played.

13. If you were being harassed by a user what would you do? [BE HONEST]
-At first, I'd ask them to stop. If they continued after I asked them to stop, I would take them to a jail room and talk to them, then warp them out. If they persist after the jailing, then I will mute them for 10 minutes.

14. What would you do if someone begged you and kept on spamming you for items/events? [BE HONEST]
-First, I would tell them no if there were a lot of events already held today.
-If there weren't any events held recently, I would most likely give in and host one.
-Next, if that player continued to spam, I would then ignore them.
-If they persist, then they give me no choice but to take them to jail and talk to them one on one.

15. If someone claimed they donated and asked you for their stuff what would you do?
-I would tell them to talk to the admin, Jake, showing him proof of the transaction.
-If Jake verifies that he did, in fact, donate, then I would give them their donor items.
-If I am not allowed to give donor items, then I would tell them to wait for an admin to log on and give them their items..

16. How do you feel after you answered those questions?
-Confident in my answers.

17.What are your goals:
-To help the server become populated
-To help perfect MysteryMS
-To help get rid of the hackers, spammers, and advertisers.
-To help develop an a/b system that automatically bans hackers, spammers, and advertisers.

18.What can you contribute:
-I can ban hackers that try to ruin the server for most players
-I'm a good peer mediator and I'm a good listener
-I'm always full of ideas and suggestions
-I'm good at finding bugs in servers, and I can take good guesses as to what is the cause of them.

19. Contact Info:
Hotmail:
-Fsilverio186@live.com
-Ichigo186@live.com

*BONUS*
What would you do if you were confronted with a hacker?
-Well, I would take a screenshot as evidence of him hacking, ban him, and then forward the screenshot to an admin.

Would you ban your own friends?
-If it came to it, yes I would. I'm not proud of banning friends, but if the situation demands it, then I have to do what I have to do.

Thank you for reading my application, and good luck to those who are applying.

Last edited by Pain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 7 times in total

Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down